Education & Communication
• We produce information on the distinction between medicinal cannabis and other
applications of cannabis.
• We promote and aim to increase the stakeholders’ understanding of the use of
cannabis in medical applications.
• We conduct and publicise quantitative and qualitative research on the many
applications derived from cannabis.
• We undertake public affairs activities, e.g. representing and sustaining a dialogue with
institutions and regulatory bodies at European, international and national levels.
• We assist national associations and members in building long-lasting networks with
the European Commission, Members of the European Parliament and national
• We provide opportunities for members across Europe to meet, exchange information
and ideas and discuss current issues and upcoming challenges regarding the
development of medical and industrial applications of cannabis.
• We provide regular updates on regulatory and policy developments and events
through e.g. monthly newsletters, as well as instant updates on key developments.
• We advise members on opportunities in the area of EU-funded projects and help them
identify potential research partners and opportunities under Horizon Europe.